Meet the Team
Gavin Chen, Broker of Record
Gavin started his career in 2005 and has been Top 1% in the GTA since 2009 for units/production and buyer sales.
Gavin has achieved Diamond Award Level and Chairman Club (Top 1% Nationally 2013, 2017) for Royal LePage and Platinum Level for Terrequity, which means he is within the Top 3% of all agents at Royal LePage and also the highest designation for Terrequity agents.
Gavin has intimate knowledge of all GTA neighbourhoods and homes, GTA condos, luxury property markets (Forest Hill, Rosedale, Lawrence Park, The Bridle Path), and investment properties (specifically multi-residential) and property management.
Gavin's extensive repertoire of successful deals demonstrates his ability to navigate all the obstacles of a real estate transaction. What it does not illustrate is his prowess and pride in his negotiating abilities, that has allowed his clients to get the best possible deals both on the buying and selling side.
He uses these skills to discover his clients' true needs and desires, assisting them in visualizing the potential of properties, and ultimately negotiating the most beneficial outcomes. Gavin has found meaning in finding people their new homes, and satisfaction in negotiating them the best prices for the soundest investments, and joy in welcoming them into his network of close friends.
His attention to detail, integrity, personable skills, and intrinsic sense of style has garnered him rave reviews from his many clients (click here to see our testimonials).
Gavin is fond of travel, martial arts, and fine foods/cooking, which have steered him into spending time studying in Nice, France, and pursuing martial arts training in China and Thailand. This passion for adventure, his intrigue of other cultures, coupled with his love of meeting new people, for which his career choice suites so perfectly.
Gavin prides himself on his ability to Exceed Your Expectations.
The Gavin Chen Team Awards
- Royal LePage Chairman's Club 2013 & 2017 (Top 1% in Canada)
- Top 1% Agents GTA (production based & # units)
- Royal LePage Terrequity Platinum Team Performance Award (production) 2014 - current
- Royal LePage Terrequity Gold Team Performance Award (units) 2018
- Service Excellence - 2017 Most Positive Surveys & Excellence in Customer Service 2014 - current
- Royal LePage Diamond Award Winner 2013 - current
- President's Premiere - Top 1% Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Diamond & Platinum Award Winner
- Ranked #7 for Top Teams in Canada for Total Units & Adjusted GCI 2012
- President's Club - 5 Years of Outstanding Achievement
- International President's Circle Team (Production Achieved) 2012
- Coldwell Banker Double Platinum Team Award 2012
- Coldwell Banker Service Excellence - Excellence in Customer Service 2012
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Team Award 2012
- Coldwell Banker Ultimate Service Award 2012
Ryan Ngovu, Sales Representative
Ryan, a native of Toronto, prides himself on his patience and thorough manner. Ryan is an expert in the condominium field, leasing services, and lives in the High Park area. Ryan's attention to detail, tireless work ethic and cool demeanor no matter the situation, results in only success for his clients.
Ryan cares deeply for his clients, and lives to make "Raving Fans" of all those he interacts with. Ryan can either be found driving around the city on showings or at the rink with stick in hand.
The Ryan Ngovu Team Awards
- Royal LePage Terrequity Platinum Team Award 2014-current
- Royal LePage Terrequity Service Excellence Award 2014-current
Jennifer McKinlay, Sales Representative
Jennifer was born and raised in the GTA but has lived all over Canada and the United States, making her an expert at the relocating process. Her outging personality and positive attitude make the home buying or leasing experience a breeze for anyone. Her extensive sales background helps ensure she is always negotiating the best deals for all of her clients.
Jennifer is passionate about providing a custom tailored experience for all her clients and creating last relationships. When Jennifer isn't servicing her clients you can find her in the yoga studio or exploring the cities great parks with her dog.
Elena Raja, Client Care Manager
Formally an IT Professional, Elena runs a tight ship for the Gavin Chen Team in the office. Fondly referred to as the "puppet master", Elena is rarely seen without her headset on and her fingers on her computer at the ready.
She coordinates all the agents, transactions, and her caring personality is expressed through her dealings as client care manager. Her attention to detail and organizational attributes are invaluable to the team, as is her prompt response time.
Elena loves to learn with a background in science, IT, and financial planning. Her thirst for knowledge is unquenchable as is her appetite for sweets.